//MONSTER
Entry About Shout Links
Bonjour !
Holla ! Im Shasha . 12 years young,still Single until now. Don't forget to follow oke . I will hit you back :) Hope you enjoy visiting my blog .
da Princess
                                                              *which one ? I who is the shorter tallest .

My name is Raihana Ikra Marsya and famous as shasha . Im superb 12 years young . Have been see this word since 29 march 1999 . I live in Cheras , Kuala Lumpur . I am friendly person , sometimes naughty when someone make me mad . I love snap - snap with friends and also photografy . Opss , One more things i like . I like to laugh .. hehe .

I study at Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Cuepacs . Next year at SMK Perimbun . Ya , I know these school are not famous as yours . But , i don't cares . I can speech in Malaysia , English . But , my english not too good . I have many friends at school . Are you want to be my friends ? Add me at Facebook . If you have add me , plise don't be shy . coz , I did'nt eat people :D .



My favourite song is skyscraper , I wish you were here , That should be me . My favourite singer is Avril , Taylor . I like blue colour . Beside , my hobby is cycling and swimming . I think I want stop now before I talk to many nonsense . Oke , hope you enjoy visiting my blog .

0comment(s)
/ NEWER POST